30th May 2018
Sneak peek inside the Community House
The Community House was built as three separate town houses in 1790. Many of the original features remain: tiled floors, stained glass windows and a range of glorious fireplaces. The Gallery also shows a picture of the ‘walk in safe’ – should be useful when Community discipline breaks down! There is a basement which runs the length of the three houses. We have big plans for converting it into a creative prayer space.