We offer an invitation to those of you who have journeyed with us for a while. We value your prayers and support immensely and we would like to recognise the part you play in the development of the Community’s vision.
We see a wide and growing circle of people standing around the Community and we invite you to become a Friend.
As a Friend, you will continue to receive our monthly newsletter with updates on Community life, prayer resources (for you and your church) and our prayer requests.
You will also receive…
– Access to online short courses, we are facilitating in the coming year
– An invitation to Quiet Days, led by members of the Community
– An invitation to our annual ‘THANK YOU DAY’, to meet and share with resident members, towards the end of their year.
As a Friend, we ask you to
– Pray for us regularly (You could join in our monthly 24hrs of non-stop prayer by signing up to pray for an hour)
– Make a monthly donation to support the development of the Community
Our First Faith Target
This invitation comes at a time when the impact of the pandemic on Diocesan finance is creating a climate in which difficult funding decisions must be made. We know that the Community has a valued place in the Diocese, but we also know that we must do everything we can to become more self-sustaining, in particular to protect the current paid roles of Prior and Sub Prior.
Our first faith target: 100 people to pledge a donation of £10 per month. This would be a first milestone on the journey towards securing and sustaining the future of the Community.
Will you join us as A Friend and be one of the ‘first one hundred’?
CLICK HERE TO GIVE